New version of KOMPAS-3D to be first presented at AMB fair in Hall 4 Stand A 34
ASCON Group, developer and integrator of award-winning CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, will showcase a new version of its high-performance 3D solid modeler and 2D drafter, KOMPAS-3D V12, at AMB fair in Stuttgart, Germany. The new version of the software solution will be presented at the international exhibition, completely dedicated to the metal working industry, in Hall 4 Stand A34 even before official commercial release, which to be held at the beginning of October 2010.
From 28th September till 2nd October visitors of the fair are welcomed to familiarize with reach feature set of the professional, cost-effective, easy to learn and use Mechanical CAD system and preview all the novelties, add-ons and innovative improvements, made in KOMPAS-3D V12. They will be able to try in use software solution for 3D parametric solid modelling with unlimited number of parts and assemblies, extended sheet metal design, advanced surfaces and shape modelling, full-functional 2D drafting, fast creation of engineering and design documentation, easy and quick collaboration with other solutions, etc.
We welcome You to visit Hall 4 Stand A34 at AMB 2010 to acquaint with:
- Showcases and demonstration of the new version of software solutions for Mechanical CAD – KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic;
- Tutorials and trainings of highly qualified CAD experts;
- Functional comparison for KOMPAS-3D vs other CAD solutions;
- FREE Light, Demo and Trial Versions of KOMPAS-3D V12 for further familiarization;
- Presentation of ASCON Educational Program;
- Special offers for KOMPAS-3D Professional and Educational License.
Visitors are welcomed to compare KOMPAS functional and cost with their current CAD systems, as well as benefit from special offers for AMB 2010 at the booth.
For further details or meeting arrangement, please, contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Previous news||News list||Next news|