Students are welcome to explore KOMPAS-3D Professional
ASCON to present Student License of award-winning MCAD Solution
ASCON Group, developer of professional CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, is pleased to announce availability of Educational License of powerful Mechanical CAD Solution — KOMPAS-3D for students.
Since now all students of official Educational Institutions (including Schools, Colleges, Vocational Schools, Institutes, Universities) while period of studying are able to experience professional 3D Modelling and 2D Drafting with KOMPAS-3D both at studying place and at home. KOMPAS-3D student edition will include interactive learning system KOMPAS-ABC that allows not only study the basics of 2D Design, but become familiar with the classical process of 3D Solid Modelling, used at thousands of market leading machinery, automotive, aircraft and other enterprises. The version is intended for CAD studying purposes, but only non-commercial usage is required.
KOMPAS-3D Educational License to supply students worldwide with the full capabilities of powerful, professional, effective and easy-to-learn solutions for 3D and 2D Design, including wide range of add-ons for kinematic and dynamic analyses, 3D-Model recognition and other purposes. Students are able to choose from English, German, French and Czech languages version of KOMPAS.
Educational License of KOMPAS-3D includes:
- Newest Version of KOMPAS-3D (with classical solution for 2D Design — KOMPAS-Graphic);
- BOM Wizard for creating different types of customized BOMs, to be associated with an assembly drawing and 3D-assembly;
- Template Manager for creating parametric 2D/3D libraries, connected to tables;
- KOMPAS-ABC build-in interactive learning system;
- Import/Export Opportunities Basic;
- 3D Model Recognition System for import/export 2D/3D models from other CAD solutions;
- Build-in export to eDrawings Professional;
- Animation Add-On for Motion simulation in KOMPAS-3D.
ASCON welcomes students to prepare for future successful designer carriers with KOMPAS solutions from ASCON. To request a student copy, please, visit //ascon.net/edu.php
|Previous news||News list||Next news|