ASCON Successfully Hosts KOMPAS-3D V12 at Hannover Fair 2011
ASCON, the developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, earlier this month showcased KOMPAS-3D V12, its award-winning MCAD solution at Hannover Messe 2011, the leading international technology trade fair.
Visitors to the KOMPAS-3D booth in Hall 17 said they appreciated rich feature set of the modern and professional 3D-modeling software. Designers, engineers, students, journalists, and other interested visitors paid special attention to the broad collaboration capabilities of KOMPAS-3D V12, its intuitive and user-friendly interface, new surface modeling functions, and the very reasonable price for a system that operates at such a high level.
Several high-performance add-ons to KOMPAS-3D and KOMPAS-Graphic also attracted favorable comments:
- Steel Structure 3D for automating the design process for metal construction from metal rolling profiles.
- Universal Mechanism for proximate dynamic, kinematic, and static analysis of models developed with KOMPAS-3D.
- APM Studio FEM designs and calculates machine elements, mechanisms, and structures, and performs general purpose strength analyses using FEM (finite element method).
The ASCON booth attracted a large attendance in the course of the five- day fair, with many new perspective business contacts made, and meetings held. Dozens of free demo and trial versions of KOMPAS-3D V12 were distributed, allowing fair goers to further familiarize themselves with the software. The trial version is also available online at http://ascon.net/download/kompas.
Special Offers from ASCON
ASCON Solutions provides professional value at a reasonable cost:
- Rent Your CAD: rent KOMPAS-3D at 75 euros per month.
- Trade in Your CAD: exchange your outdated CAD for KOMPAS-3D at a 50% discount.
- Free Your CAD: download KOMPAS-3D LT free from http://ascon.net/download/kompas.
|Previous news||News list||Next news|