To subscribe for ASCON Newsletter, please, fill the data below.
ASCON Announces XIVth Annual 3D Modeling Contest
ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM, is pleased to announce the XIVth Annual 3D Modelling Contest for all KOMPAS-3D users. We invite engineers and designers to show off their ability to design digitally, to demonstrate their smart technical solutions, and to let everyone see their CAD skills.
This year, ASCON Group is accepting projects in following contest categories:
- Mechanical Category — 3D assembly models of products designed with KOMPAS-3D
- Architectural Category — 3D models of construction projects developed in KOMPAS-3D
- Programming Category — Original libraries and add-ons for KOMPAS-3D
You may enter in the following contestant categories:
- Mechanical Engineers — three winners, one for each size of model: up to 999 parts, between 1,000 and 5,000 parts, and over 5,000 parts
- Civil and Industrial Engineers — one winner
- Application Developers — one winner
- Young Professionals — three winners (up to 28 years in age)
- Viewers' Choice Awards — one winner
Our partners in the contest this year are NVIDIA graphics boards, Research and Software development center APM, 1C software, and Picaso 3D printers. They are providing informational support as well as prizes to the winners.
Calling All Young Modelers
Our 3D Modeling Contest opens the doors to young designers! When you take part in the contest using KOMPAS-3D, you receive recognition from CAD experts. For the Young Professionals categories, we have prizes for three contestants who are up to 28 years old.
Even before the contest was officially announced, we already received our first entry. The 3D model pictured below was submitted by Roman Samigulin, an engineer from Kazan. In last year's contest, he won the Viewers' Choice Award, and this year he is eligible for the Young Professional category.
|Previous news||News list||Next news|